When you take a look at our dogs or cats online or arrive at one of our adoption events, you'll be asked to fill out an Adopter Survey. This one-page survey gathers information about your expectations of pet ownership and helps us determine which animals might best suit your lifestyle. Based on the results of the survey, you'll be assigned a color to help guide you to cats or dogs that best meet your expectations.
- Picture ID with your current address (if current address not available, please bring current utility bill).
- Proof of age (you must be 18 or older to adopt a pet from Pet Central Helps!)
- Proper form of payment (cash, credit/debit card, money order). Checks are not an accepted form of payment.
- A carrier for your adopted kitty or a leash for your adopted dog.
Click here to fill out an online adopter's survey (Dog or puppy)
Click here to fill out an online adopter's survey (Cat or kitten)
Special Adoption Offers and Discounts
Paws for Seniors Adoption Special
- Adopters age 65 or older who adopt a cat or dog age 7 years or older are eligible for our senior discount. SENIOR ADOPTION SPECIAL fees are always $50 OR LESS.
- Coming soon!! Adoption kits for seniors.
Senior Cat adoptions include a collar, food sample, cardboard scratcher, and toy.
Senior dog adoptions in this program include a collar, food sample, bowls and a toy.