When you take a look at our dogs or cats online or arrive at one of our adoption events, you'll be asked to fill out an Adoption Application. This one-page survey gathers information about your expectations of pet ownership and helps us determine which animals might best suit your lifestyle.
- Picture ID with your current address (if current address not available, please bring current utility bill).
- Proof of age (you must be 18 or older to adopt a pet from Pet Central Helps!)
- Proper form of payment (cash, credit/debit card, money order). Checks are not an accepted form of payment.
- A carrier for your adopted kitty or a leash for your adopted dog.
Offers and Discounts!
Paws for Seniors Adoption Special
- Adopters age 65 or older who adopt a dog or cat age 7 years or older are eligible for our senior discount. SENIOR ADOPTION SPECIAL fees are always $50 OR LESS!
- COMING SOON! Adoption kits for seniors.
Senior cat adoptions include a collar, food sample, cardboard scratcher and toy.
Senior dog adoptions in this program include a collar, food sample, bowls and a toy.
Fill out the form below to apply to adopt a dog or puppy.