Please take a moment to check out our adoptable pets below!
This page is the most up-to-date for our available pets!
If the pet is not viewable here, it likely has an adoption.
We add new pets weekly, so please check back often if you don't see what you are looking for.
At Pet Central Helps! our number one priority is the health, safety, and well-being of pets and people!
To accomplish this, adopters are asked to:
- Select a pet and submit an online adoption survey.
- A PCH adoption counselor will contact potential adopters within three days (PCH cannot guarantee any pets availability, but we make every effort to accommodate adopters with a reply and possible alternative suggestions). Counselor and client will then have a conversation to answer questions, discuss any medical needs for the pet and determine the suitability of a match (if necessary, we may opt to put adopters in touch with foster parents). We do require that adopters discuss all questions before pickup via phone or email.
- After a match is made, clients will be asked to sign our adoption agreement and place an “adoption hold” by paying the adoption fee electronically.
- The PCH adoption counselor will set a pick up time and location with the adopter.
- Prior to adoption, adopters will receive a text link to sign the adoption contract. This must be completed before picking up your pet!
- Adopters should bring a pet carrier and/or leash to pick up. Adult pets will be wearing a collar. It is important that clients arrive on time, neither early nor late.
- All medical records, informational packets, microchip information and an adoption day photo will be sent via email shortly after the pet goes home.
**In order to increase efficiency and to support the well-being of the pets in our care, the first time an adopter will meet the pet they are adopting is at their scheduled pick up time. Instead of meet-and-greets prior to adoptions, PCH supports a 21-day-no-fault return policy in which adopters are given the opportunity to find a better match. If we are not able to provide advice/tools to keep a pet in the home, we offer a few options:
- Exchange for a pet that may be a better match
- Receive a refund minus a $40 processing fee
With this approach, we can often turn mismatches into opportunities!
Exchanges are for a pet of equal or lesser to the original fee. (Lesser adoption amounts do not include a refund of any monetary difference.) All return options include a $40 processing fee.
Thank you to all for saving the life of a shelter pet!
**Please click on the picture of the animal you would like to adopt, then click, on "Apply for Adoption." A new tab will open and you can enter your email to begin the application!**
Special Adoption Offers and Discounts
Paws for Seniors Adoption Special
Adopters aged sixty-five or older can adopt any animal aged seven years or old for just $50.
Two Kittens are Better than One Adoption Special
Adopt any two kittens (cats under one year of age) and receive a discount of $40 on the total adoption fee.